For members of CORALL we have plenty of activities throughout the year that you can volunteer for, such as:
- Building fragment trees
- Helping with our beach clean ups
- Helping develop Ridge to Reef programs
- Work in our Out Reach Program
- Work with our Education Program in local schools
- Help to form links with local communities
- Get involved with our Coral Fragment Monitoring Program
- Sign up for the Monitoring Training
- Help source materials required for the work we do
- Find donors for our cause
If you are interested in any of these activities or would just like to get involved in supporting us then please email us here –
We look forward to hearing from you.
Building coral trees on land is best done with 2-3 people. In 2020 we will be building many of these trees and will be looking for volunteers to help us. Sign up to help with this project via our Contact form.
Coral Trees are attached to concrete blocks to hold them down. They are held up by buoys made of recycled large plastic bottles.
Coral tree structures are a proven method for growing coral fragments. They need regular monitoring by 2-3 people. If you would like to get involved with this please get in touch with us via the Contact form.